Sunday, October 21, 2007

THE HOAX

London's respectable FT newspaper published a new interview of America's freakish Gov Homer Sunday morning, about 8 hours ahead of California time, reiterating his Traitor's Cove call to phuck the Republican base in Sgt O'Shield's ass even harder. So that famous ROCKY HORROR castle church icon above Mel's Malibu burned to the ground in a wind driven London style FRENZY wildfire. Symbolic of the historic 1666 blaze that almost burned lost Israel's former New Troy to the ground.

They say it took only about 30 minutes to burn down the former hippie town's local peace love and harmony Presbyterian church; left over from the 1960s communist beach party revolution featured in WAYNES' WORLD.

In my Hollywood autobiography, THE HOAX, they have yours truly fooling around with the younger Andy Warhol star of HIPPIE HIPPIE SHAKE behind Jenny's back; which is not even here yet. There's got to be some kind of a cheap hotel painting connection there someplace.

Last Wednesday at 4:16 am, a very loud and clear voice declared simply "30 minutes!". Later, I wondered if my new Richard Gere biopic had anything to do with that. So I kept track of the editing clock, and discovered that the movie hits Las Vegas at exactly 30 minutes in, when my GSR/TWN 6x9 envelope slides under Cliff's cheap art hotel room door, and THE PRICE IS RIGHT style television game show is asking "If this is called a whopper, what would you call this?"

The MIRAMAX filmmakers think they got me in the film when I'm suddenly confronted with a scheduled telephone call for 1:00 from [Steven] Hughes himself, cutting to a wall clock showing 12:59. Which prompted me to check my own bedside clock that read exactly 12:59. Then the movie's phone rang, exactly when my own clock turned to 1:00, confirming the scene where I look at my TV and say "You are so royally full of shit."

See what I'm talking about in this report about the five foolish Midwest castle church virgins dying in a horrific crash Sunday north of [Pam] Anderson, Indiana on the Dalai Lama's I-69 route to THE HOAX's Plum Tree motif by 767' Fort Wayne at:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Amish_Crash.html .

Yours, GSR/TWN

No comments: