Saturday, February 23, 2008

NO TELL HOTEL

Romance novelist Nora Roberts' BOONE HOTEL in Boonsboro, Maryland, burned down Friday in confirmation of Obama's good time boner in Larry's 1999 no tell ho/tel. Over on Rt.404 is the transsexual Denton location context for today's unfolding ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW prophecies.

Roberts' husband Bruce Wilder owns a book store cafĂ© across the street called TURN THE PAGE. For the remarkable Kate Holmes look alike that I encountered Friday afternoon at Rainier's used videos shelf. The tall trim 29ish brunet was standing there examining an antique book [of Mormon] while keeping an eye on her little Tom Cruise look alike boy with bangs, dressed in a number ‘17' sports jersey. It was the same day the new blog pix came out of Kate and Tom attending some Black Obama History Month church ladies event in LA.

Friday's LOST HIGHWAY HOTEL sign happened just down the road from Greenboro's greenhouse reference to THE THING. Reportedly, Larry Sinclair is scheduled to be monitored by one of those Scientology lie-detector therapy machines this Tuesday in NYC. Is it true that the new advanced models actually attach sensor wires to your thing?

The first crash of a stealth B-2 was definately a secret BUBBA HO-TEP no.2 butt sucker sign. Confirmed by the current visit in Cuba of Vatican's "No.2" D&C 86 leader at:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gYw4-l3U2bYWU62f11OzGHrZd8nAD8UV5GAG1 .

Andersen Air Force Base in gentile Guam is about the Anderson County themes in Chris Wood's original screenplay PALESTINE, TEXAS. Up at Palestine Lake are the Franks-ton, Moore Station, and Reese landmarks; off Hwy.69. Did Senator McCain fly out of Guan? The Catholic Roberts smacks me as the quintessential McCain supporter.

Below are Prince's famous number ‘2' lyrics for 1999. His prophetic ‘two thousand zero zero party over...' words refer to the two hopeless zero parties. Of which the HBO party requires about 2000 delegates to win their doomed nomination.

I was dream'n when I wrote this
Forgive me if it goes astray
But when I woke up this mornin'
Coulda sworn it was judgment day
The sky was all purple
There were people runnin' everywhere
Tryin' 2 run from the destruction
U know I didn't even care
'Cuz they say two thousand zero zero party over
Oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999
I was dreamin' when I wrote this
So sue me if I go 2 fast
But life is just a party
And parties weren't meant 2 last
War is all around us
My mind says prepare 2 fight
So if I gotta die
I'm gonna listen 2 my body tonight
Yeah, they say two thousand zero zero party over
Oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999
Yeah
Lemme tell ya somethin'
If U didn't come 2 party
Don't bother knockin' on my door
I got a lion in my pocket
And baby he's ready 2 roar
Yeah, everybody's got a bomb
We could all die any day
But before I'll let that happen
I'll dance my life away
They say two thousand zero zero party over
Oops out of time
We're runnin' outta time
So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999)
Say it 1 more time
Two thousand zero zero party over
Oops out of time
No, no
So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999)
Alright, it's 1999
You say it, 1999
1999
1999 don't stop, don't stop, say it 1 more time
Two thousand zero zero party over
Oops out of time
Yeah, Yeah
So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999)
Yeah, 1999
Don'tcha wanna go
Don'tcha wanna go
We could all die any day
I don't wanna die
I'd rather dance

Yours, GSR/TWN

NOTE: Check out this hilarious Obama as Messiah link at:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57090
NOTE: Roberts' hotel fire report is at:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110ap_fire_roberts.html .
NOTE: Here is a 911 jet airplane omen about the end of the JFK church windows at:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110ap_airport_art.html
NOTE: Sitting outside in front of STARBUCKS Friday, a man walked in wearing a CHUCK&LARRY sweat shirt top. Then a 1989ish O.J. BRONCO drove by in the exact same color as the gay firemen movie poster at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Now_Pronounce_You_Chuck_and_Larry .
Walking back later after dark, down by that gay guy's JET-STREAM [B-2] car wash, I found $66 lying on the ground.

No comments: