Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BITTER SWEET NOTES:

I was reading about DANIEL 2's Jacob pillow stone last night, when Granny Grass' toes started ache'n and cramping up; while sitting on her golden model 757 electronic NIAGARA therapy chair. Because Clay Aiken had come out of the closet on the same day I saw Pitt's gay gym trainer get shot in the head, hiding inside BLUE VELVET's prophetic 2008 closet homosexual election in BURN AFTER READING. And the next day, family man Steven Spielberg gave 100k to the bankrupt latter-day Sodom and Egypt cause in chapter 11.

It was the same day that a children's school bus was rammed in the ass near Reddick, Florida; north of 'O'prah's 'O'cala, Florida penis stump reference to the closet homosexual 'O'bama. Both family men, Brad Pitt and Steven Spielberg, are directly contributing to their childen being sodomized spiritually and culturally by religious perverts like Oprah.

South Africa's goverment fell INSYNC with the opening of Charlize' BATTLE IN SEATTLE movie about all those wild rock'n roll cock sucking tattoo jungle warrior savages in Seattle.

That mouthy highschool kid showed up at the library Wednesday afternoon, while I was looking over the fresh news links at drudge.com. So I immediately switched over to a fake nudes search at goojelly.cum.

First off, I checked for any fake Gwyneth Paltrow results, because I had a dream about her last night. Wherein Alec Baldwin showed up at our house, on his way down to LA, offering us a free ride to Hollywood in the black mini 757 jet that he was piloting alone, with no co-pilot. The only problem was, he was in a great hurry, and could only wait a few moments for us to get ready.

While I quickly threw on my grey steel HUGO BOSS from the 80s, that was hanging in my closet forever, and a white shirt and burgundy tie, a completely naked Gwyneth bent over by me to put on her shoes. Taking a breath, I said, "...wish we had time to make love..." Making a frustrated "that sucks" smile, she said, "You should have done that last night." Which is exactly what the loud dude shouted when I saw this identical "That sucks!!" expression on her face at:
http://www.hogrockcafe.com/Gwyneth%20Paltrow%20-%20Nude%20On%20A%20Bed%20Cut.jpg

The guy was sitting directly across from me this time. Allowing for a better look at his younger blonde FFing A Ben Affleck look alike face. Then another guy's cell phone rang next to me. It was "Jenny" wanting him to come over. So I looked up Jenny Garner and found out who it was who pushed Sandra Bullock onto a WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING commuter train in Obama's Chicago at:
http://www.americanevil.com/archives/jennifer_garner5-tfp.html

In this flash dream last night, a hesitant Sandy was standing at the open doors of a commuter train, holding her luggage, seemingly too affraid to step onto the train. So a [secret spy] woman came up from behind and pushed her forward inside.

I read that Queen Elizabeth's coronation was performed atop Jacob's pillow stone on June 2, 1953. The same date that princess Jenny's Big Lebowsky rug movie called THE BREAKUP opened decades later.

Yours, GSR/TWN

No comments: