Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE SYNCHRONICITY FOUNDATION

Gunmen stormed into buildings and offices in India on the opening day, USA time, of Gus Van Sant's homogaysexual movie called MILK. About Harvey Milk and Mayor Mascone getting gunned down in their offices by a shooter named 'White'.

It happened on the same November 27 date, in 1978, that matched the Bombay, India killings. Because the gentile country of India is shaped like a female animal's milk tit.

Therefore the REV.17 beast went after the REV.17 woman on the same day white Bruce's prophetic gay lyrics rolled out about getting a rifle and killing the yellow man.

I saw that hilarious vagina glass toast in Monday's full page NYT ad for MILK. Later at the secondhand shop, I picked up a lone champagne flute glass for a quarter, that bore a Rock of Gibralter image on it's side.

At the checkout, I waited in line behind an old man who was buying a stack of old NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS, for $1. Because back on 11.18, at 7:01 am, I dreamed that Nicole Kidman and I were sitting below the famous KILL CRUISE landmark, while looking at pictures of her in various NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazines.

Tonight, I learned that the trademark insurance company logo rock, resembling an Egyptian pyramid, is the only place in all of Europe where African 'ape' monkeys live, at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_of_Gibraltar

After I bought the fucking glass, I walked by REGAL in the rain to see when Nicole's AUSTRALIA was playing. The next showing was at 6:20. So I left, noticing an ICEE drink service van in the lot, advertising 5 brown ice-slurpee drinks on the side, for Nicole's number 5 nickel word play on the foolish five virgins. Because I had read that NYT quote by Mickey Rourke, about her being "an ice cube".

I had a dream about Paris yesterday. My cue to stop by her local TACO BELL franchise next to BURGER KING. But I walked out because the place reeked like urine. Outside, there was an F150 52PICKUP with 'B23007B' plates parked at the curb. Probably because I had just watched 23 year-old Keira, from 007 country, in a DVD of 2005's DOMINO. That some stalker chucked out the window for me at JACK'N THE BOX. The hot Brit babe is quite famous for not taking regular showers.

I never told anyone about the recent flash vision I had at the very same JJ spot, that happened on Neve Campbell's birthday time at 10:03 am. Wherein I saw a JEEP drive by as I heard the PARTY OF 5 actress whisper "Spicy sandwich". Before I picked up the DOMINO disk, a silver triple-diamond SPIDER zoomed west in the dark.

DOMINO is a pretty cool movie about the $10,000,000 bail that Mel owes me, payable in 5M British Sterling. It starts out at California's driver's license counter, in the very same year that Chris Wood helped me get my own DL back with a customer waiting number of '666'. The plot's 4 masked 'FIRST LADIES' bankcar robbers represent the remarkable four wife signs I see just about every time I walk by REGAL's 208th entrance.

DOMINO's mixed race JERRY SPRINGER riot was a Barack Obama prophecy. Like Mickey said, when me and my bounty hunters have some hot babes on our team, we will be "...the coolest mother fuckers in the world..." I'll make a toast to that right now at:
http://www.artedona.com/ad_img/c00710.jpg

Yours, GSR/TWN

PS: Speaking of F150 pickups. There was a 5.8 physical transfiguration earthquake sign Friday, at 5:42 am, 150 miles west of Eureka, CA. For the 5 wise virgins who understand the OLDSMOBILE meaning to Woody's 42nd movie. According to:
http://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm?id=wave-of-earthquakes-shakes-up-calif-2008-12-01

No comments: