Friday, January 2, 2009

O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU? BEFORE OBAMA

On New Year's Day, we all enjoyed some grilled exwife prime rib of Adam with family members. Served with one of those huge Idaho potatoes mentioned by my sad widower in LAST TANGO IN PARIS. Later, I took an apre-dinner siesta, whereupon I experienced an extremely vivid, almost 3-D dream.

I was inside that cheap dark Portuguese motel at the end of THE PASSENGER, looking outside at myself in the bright and sunny town square. An older 70s 280z and a 4x4 were parked outside.

Suddenly I was a passenger riding in the small town's square inside the 4x4. That was expertly maneuvering around various obstacles, like trucks, etc. even though no one was at the wheel. Then I woke up and realized that yours truly, the invisible man, was doing the driving.

My dream about THE INVISISBLE MAN was almost immediately confirmed, when I started writing this posting, and a very surprised Granny Grass informed me that it was snowing hard outside "and sticking".

Shortly before my powerful 3-D dream, at 7:09 pm a sexy female voice shook me awake with the soft words "Congratulations... It's a 96104 zoom." So later, I googled the 96104 zip code and zoomed in on their Suprise Valley map, along Sienna's Hwy.81 and my own 299, etc, finding the remote California area loaded with landmarks like; Washington St, Bonner St, Lincoln St. etc. One thing always leads to another, for those who have faith.

I don't know why I never saw the Coen brothers' KKK comedy back in 2000, entitled O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU? Especially after their amazing GSR/TWN bio cult pic THE BIG LEBOWSKI. Judging by the 2000 Cannes festival release date, their inspired pre Obama prophecy must have been produced and filmed in 1999. Possibly during November, when Larry and Barry were getting together in limos and Gurnee, Ill hotels for some hot coked out stranger sex.

The DANIEL day 1290 Mississippi movie opens with a great musical tribute to the Obama convention in Denver, Colorado. That goes on about the DNC's homogaysexual, "Big rock candy mountains..." pyramid culture of Sodom and Egypt. Including the now classic "You are my sunshine..." campaign logo theme song.

One of the film's highlights is my 'Big Dan' Bible salesman figure. Who is planning to prosper quite well during our current economic depression. He breaks off a thick rod of Jesse from the genealogy tree of Jesus, and clubs the shit out big time Obama supporter George Clooney, and his froggie friend too.

When the huge hangman crane inauguration party goes bad, that was celebrating their secret society victory by today's CHINATOWN, Chicago media machine, the phony reform candidate blames it all on certain 'mulatto' cons.

Yours, GSR/TWN

PS:
I like those DOMINO'S pizza icons on Keira's no.4 jacket at:
http://girlspic.blogbus.com/logs/32743930.html

No comments: