Sunday, September 6, 2009

GREEN REDS

Granny Grass bought a traditional deep south 'negro gospel' watermelon stage prop the day Obama's Bay Area green jobs czar, Van Jones, resigned. The round mini basketball size green melon has a 7UP pop looking sticker-label on it that says "MELON UP!" When I got back Saturday, it was sitting at the bottom of the entrance stairs, where Alex is resting in Natalie's WILD ABOUT IT video.

The same Saturday, a good D&C 86 Christian couple, just back from Obama's Kenya birth place, and their party-of-5 foolish virgins, all died in another PIPER PA-32 plane crash. After it took off from Jones Riverside Airport, across the river from Oral Roberts blow job university, and hit a two witnesses radio tower line. That caused it to plunge into Chandler Park's Twin Cracks stonewalling rock climber place at:
http://fusionfortyseven.com/ChandlerPark.htm

Since the pilot was a medical doctor, this is the same day 1290 temple ark Ark/ansas River in DANIEL 12. That flows through Tulsa, Oklahomo's I-44 city landmark to the abomination of desolation. Who was illegally put into the sacred White House of the promised land of Joseph after 'a time, times, and an half' [3 and 1/2 times] of the two witnesses' special 1260 days period; including DANIEL's multiple day 2200, or 2300, or day 2400 markers.

The PIPER was headed to a UO vs BYU game in the Dallas COWBOYS's Love Field along Israel's I-35 line. Where the no.20 Cougars from Utah upset Mr O's no.3 Sooners. Because UO's amazing hall-of-fame bound air ball pilot, and devout Christian, Sam Bradford, injured his shoulder. He's seen at:
http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/2009/01/Sam%20Bradford%202.jpg

Wikipedia says Bradford is a 16th Cherokee. In confirmation of the current REV.16 signs unfolding near Oklahoma's American Indian Hall of Fame, outside Anadarko.

When GG and I stopped by the US postoffice Friday, a limping black man walked by with his white lady friend supporter. Not something you see every day in Bonney Lake.

The PIPER crash was yet another confirmation of Larry Sinclair's pipe sucking book. Because experts revealed last week, around the time Demi Moore was sucking on my own pipe, that a massive pagan stonewall was discovered inside the City of David at:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/09/04/israel.wall.discovered/index.html

All the above corresponded with Madonna and Jesus finishing their STICKY & SWEET world tour last week along the 35 longitude line that divides Israel in half. The same way that a football field is divided into the two 50/50 parts of the latter-day ten virgins prophecy.

Yours
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

PHYSICAL TRANSFIGURATION LYRICS:

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didnt know how lost I was
Until I found you
I was beat incomplete
Id been had,
I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new
Chorus:
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
(after first time, with your heartbeat)
Next to mine
Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
cause only love can last
Youre so fine and youre mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold(chorus)
Oooh, oooh, oooh
Youre so fine and youre mine
Ill be yours till the end of time
cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Ive nothing to hide
(chorus)
Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me,
and your heart beats, and you love me
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, baby
Cant you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

No comments: