Sunday, October 4, 2009

MANAGEMENT CALLED AND SAID I COULD TOUCH JENNY'S BUTT

I rented Jennifer Aniston's Kingman, Arizona MANAGEMENT motel art movie Thursday at HOLLYWOOD VIDEO, and watched it Friday morning. By Friday evening, that managed "Twin Hat" forest fire to the east, off I-40, went rogue at the base of Bill Williams Mtn road marked 'FR 111'.

They call this Williams, AR area 'The Gateway to Grand Canyon'. More accurately, it should be called the gateway to the South Rim.

I had no idea that the film winds up in Aberdeen, Washington, with a parachute jump into an Olympic pool from the end of Hwy.101 via Olympia. Which corresponded perfectly with Obama's Chicago Olympics boondoggle in Copenhagen. That was preconfirmed by Napoleon Dynamite's pouch of COPENHAGEN jerky meat chew in the boys room at the killer Forever Young dance.

Anyway, the day I got my hands on the so-bad-it's-actually-kind-of-funny Rm 203 movie, the DOW went down -203, and the civil war S&P 500 did my D&C 85 birth date at 1,029.85.

Stepping outside HOLLYWOOD VIDEO, I noticed that my symbolic rent-to-own receipt was stamped with the '5:16' birth date of the star of JENNIFER'S BODY. Then I looked up and saw a fine brunet pumping gas into her silver pickup with a 'FOX' decal on the rear window. That yellow daisy flowers 60s Luv Bug with the 'DRVHAPPY' plates zoomed by out on 410. [I had seen that personalized 'DREWTWN' plate a day or so earlier at the Britt drive on Church Lake.]

Like I posted during the Oregon based production of MANAGEMT, there is a cheap motel oil painting of a snow covered mountain log cabin, with stack of cut firewood, that's been hanging outside my bedroom door for years; signed by "Prince 84".

Since I had the DVD, I went to look at Kingman's nearby 5879' Snow Mtn sign more closely again. But discovered that Granny Grass had stuck a new 2010 [Grays Harbor] phallic shaped lighthouse calendar into the painting's barnwood frame.

GREASE 2's most gay musical number opens the big Barack Obama luau party of the future in the final act; that quotes JFK's famous fascist call to serve the state. The traditional Hawaiian pig festival is stagged inside an Olympics size sports arena, to the prophetic Obama sunrise/sunset logo lyrics, "As the sun sets on..." the 666 beast's last hurrah in 1958's:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3642072064/tt0051845

Yours,
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

NOTES:

Those GREASE 2 high school letterman letters that fell off little Delores' pink jacket represent the extortion politics of David Letterman's FDRFFKMLKLBJ... 10 crowns beast.

It's no coincidence that Emma Watson has gone back to school at the same time the 'Back to school...' GREASE 2 music signs are rolling out. Hopefully, Michael has also been whispering certain things in her ear.

No comments: