Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ADDAMS FAMILY WEDDING

Bacherlor party stripper, Kristina Hensley, 35, was indicted for murder in Hamilton, Butler County, Ohio Tuesday. Accused of dragging some guy under her car back on Charlize Theron's 35th birthday in Monroe, located off I-75 [1975] . In confirmation of the ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES wedding con job treasury rip off by the African born evil one going down in Washington, DC.

When Gomez mentions the "horror" of it all to the Cook County Chicago police, we cut to the movie's tall Jewish Abraham Lincoln inspiration behind today's part Jewish abomination of desolation. The butler named Lurch. As a black man representing Barack Obama stands up in the background behind the homogaysexual desk sergeant of Sodom and Egypt. Confirmed by the liberal Republican governor of Carp, Nevada who fell off his REV.17 horse Tuesday near Pyramid Lake, located in the Black Rock Desert area outside gay RENO 911. Who was just defeated in the GOP primary by a more conservative Republican rider in the African TARZAN stampede prophecies.

Check out the orange carp tattoo on Charlize' left ankle in this pink beads image of her getting into position for her machine gun man at:
http://onlythebestfakes.com/view/23687/

Tuesday night at 10:46 pm, the Lord woke me up with the word "Listen!" So I perked my ears up, but couldn't hear anything in particular, except a small plane flying by overhead at a fairly low elevation. Then I began to ponder a flash vision I had earlier of seeing the writing format open on my GSR/TWN blog, and setting a glass with melting ice cube down on the iPAD screen. Like the one that he said I "would love to fuck no matter what" at:
http://onlythebestfakes.com/view/18551/

Oddly enough, while helping Granny Grass cut some of the maple tree branches that were blocking the apple trees' sunlight Tuesday afternoon, I spotted a very dark green and bright red apple hiding under the leaves of an apple tree that we thought wasn't going to bear any fruit this year. The unusual contrast of colors kind of made it look like a Christmas tree ornament ball. So I picked it and polished it and set the very artistic looking friut object right beside my APPLE. That now I see makes for a perfect Adam and Eve temptation theme at:
http://onlythebestfakes.com/view/5028/

GSR/TWN

No comments: