Saturday, September 25, 2010

NIN NOTES CONT:

Sitting at the outsider table with a wheelchair logo at the 211 STARBUCKS on the Sukkot Sabbath, I passed away my time watching grasshopper locust love bug pests hopping and flying around the patio furniture. Always a sure sign that the larger brown trout are gorging on the surface in the Provo River, and the sea run cutthroats are working their way up the north forth of the Stillaguamish River along Rt.530.

Walking back at the yellow vision's 208th place, a '928...' plate turned the corner, for the report that I read back at the house about the yellow EZE.38 locust that are set to invade South Queens, Australia at:
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/australia-faces-worst-plague-of-locusts-in-75-years-2089919.html

This being the breaking true or false news about Charlize Theron signing on to do a JUNO type Reitman Jr comedy, entitled YOUNG ADULT, about some guy in a wheelchair who harbors an old GREASE 2 high school hard on for her.

No shit dumbshit. Walking back Saturday by the white 19211 fire hydrant on Church Lake Road, a '281...' plate for 28 year-old Sienna Miller, born in 81, went by me with an earthshaking '111 DRY' Oregon orgasm plate on it's ass, as a sexy small plane buzzed by very loud and very low overhead. Reminding me of the time when my amazing future German Octoberfest wife, Alison Deetz, would suck my cock dry as the 40 something lonely beaver next door had her ear pressed so hard against the cheap 3/4 inch apartment wall room divider that I could hear her heavy breathing. Eventually, I promised Alison that we would become sealed for all time and eternity, only after she lost about 15lbs, for this prophetic faux Charlize look alike composition in faux leather vest jacket and shoes positioned next to my BYU apartment's red leather nylon bus station bench, that I bought for around 15 bucks at Greg Relf's future Obama era foreclosure yard sale, at:
http://cfake.com/big.php?show=1257142450de039c77_cfake.jpg&id_picture=78045&id_name=252

All of these wonderful life lessons came right before I hopped on the Federal Way Negro staffed AMTRAK train to Seattle's doomed King Stadium Station in 1990 and mailed a letter shortly thereafter to Alison Roth, about the vision I had of my brother Jeff's old dark dilapidated house on 16th N.E. That looked exactly like a small version of the Addams Family house.

Speaking of ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES wives, I've also had the three REV.17 wives who are featured in the TV crime show report about those three wives who married Rush Limbaugh for his money, etc. That ends with the look alike blond question about who is she going to snare next at:
http://news.spreadit.org/pics/Rush-Limbaugh-Kathryn-Rogers-Wedding.jpg

GSR/TWN

No comments: