Wednesday, October 27, 2010

EXPATRIOT SWINGERS IN EXHILE

The first time I ever tasted delicious raw sushi wrapped in rice and salty seaweed was on a 1983 New Years Eve romp to Vancouver, BC with Ken Keisler and his common law wife-lover Susanne, and my own future wife Teri Kornblum. The little REV.13:1 Asian place was located somewhere along the city's historic district, within view of a very creepy looking large prison building that contrasted sharply with all the other romantic vintage brick architecture.

It was the Reagan 80s period when Stallone was mixing it up in Vancouver with those Jewish Golan guys who were producing all those splashy full page fake movie production ads in VARIETY, and he was doing ads for full length fur coats by some shadowy Italian-Russian business syndicators. Back then, STARTRON's KK was nice enough to foot the bill for our 4-star hotel double-bed bedroom suite, probably because he was way ahead of me in hoping for a little swingers singles cocktail mixer, left-over from the 70s.

Whatevermore and forevermore, I bring this up now because I was so set on reviewing an old $1 secondhand GOODWILL tape I had found of THE DIRTY DOZEN epic that inspired Tarantino's last WW II movie about THE BLOB. That was amazingly defeated, and then miraculously returned in the 2006 SPICE GIRLS aftermath election. However, when I got back in Wednesday afternoon, I was quite surprised to see the Internet reports from prison on Randy Quaid and his Teri look alike wife going all Wikileak on my Hollywood STARBUCKS Whackers plot to destroy the REV.17 motherfuckers who ride the buttfuckers at:
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.5a8fb2fbd292773edd5b18a29f896aaa.7b1&show_article=1&image=large

Now it's looking like I'm gonna have to quicken my own private film festival lineup planned for the holidays, and start right into the old 80s tapes I have found of the two epic Randy Quaid prophecies entitled VACATION [1983] and CHRISTMAS VACATION [1989].

GSR/TWN

No comments: