Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SHE WAS JUST 17... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LIKE I'D WALK A MILE FOR A CAMEL I'D LOVE TO HUMP NO MATTER WHAT

Tom Robbin's prophetic 20-pack of CAMEL fags novel from my forerunner's blackberry stickers infested home town of Seattle featured a thieving red beak grayish magpie flying out of Egypt with that wood match that was ignightened in Jewish Miami by a fingernail in GREAT BALLS OF FIRE; going west over the Gaza fences of Judea in MARK 13:14 with a stick of TNT in his talons at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Woodpeckerslw.jpg

Because most of my uneducated bird brainish wives have only the church of the devil's deceitful take on the history of Israel, and the 666 history of the Third Way Reich, that over 80% of the bigoted filthy half Jews in the west have swallowed hook, line, and sinker. So now is the time to pick up a book or two and get educated, no matter what, at:
https://secure.donationreport.com/productlist.html?key=8ZHEY5TSMB9H

This is why that stupid butt fucking queer on CNN named Anderson Cooper was just beaten on a roof top in the latter-day Sodom and Egypt of REV.11. Because all of you silly little older botches in Hollywood, England have been listening to him, instead of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim. Which is no problem for my young teen wives in GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, who I can raise up in the righteous truth of the revealed word of God in the BOOK OF MORMON and the 2BC etc.

Please don't get all bitter and get me wrong.. Virtually all of my older Three Sisters, Oregon sweet fucking Daniel Boone skin wives are going to eventually come around over and over as well. As prophesied in Gus Van Sant's EVEN DALLAS COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES prophecy about where the spring fed EZE.47 upper Deschutes River full of Lorraine, France German brown trout flows under Rt.58 near the 7078' Walker Mtn 'Y' junction. Which was revealed to me in my mid teens by my enlightened Providential JIM BEAM stepfather Les Winn. Who always recommended that we take a nice selection of thick grey-hackle red dry-flies whenever we go down there.

I did manage to get down there in my white 57 CHEVY with Kit Winn in the early summer before I left for my LDS mission in Fellini's ROMA prophecy. I never saw anything like that in my life, except perhaps in FIELD & STREAM magazine. It happened sometime after I had opened the fly and pulled down the white leggings on my future 17 year-old wife Lane Fortny in Sand Point and rubbed some wax onto her hackle until she came out loud like Keira Knightley in a live West Side, London stage play, which looked exactly like the pair at:
http://www.cfake.com/big.php?show=12168679471beea1a3_cfake.jpg&id_picture=34306&id_name=403&p_name=Emma%20Watson

Get the picture yet?

GSR/TWN

No comments: