Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I AM THE ONE STANDING BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR

I know that you can't see me on television or in any of the pro-government censored online newspapers and magazines. But you know that I am right there with you behind the next pop-up advertisement or news-clip about my superhero sidekick with a pussy as tight as a new cork on a $350 bottle of bloody Jesus juice, while awaying the time in Jennifer Aniston's swinging 60s IN LIKE FLINK wine cellar at:
http://cfake.com/big.php?show=130082818819ab5573_cfake.jpg&id_picture=105879&id_name=559&p_name=Jennifer%20Aniston

Coming back from an impromptu run to KFC Tuesday evening for a double PAPA BURGER with onion rings dipped in creamy garlic ranch pussy sauce, we stopped at THE CHECKOUT for a couple discount priced pagan Easter cards. Where I found 1994's I LOVE TROUBLE train-wreck no.417 prophecy about the divorce of Jennifer Garner and Julia Roberts, that ends up with yours truly fucking both of them at the same time, 14 months after my DELIVERANCE movie time-line unfolds.

What a slam dunk. Check out this FACEBOOK report about my homogaysexual sidekick who just exposed the Internet guru's affiliation with the miraculous 666 technologies in REV.13. That perfectly describes ancient Egypt's culture of science and bisexual sex when the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim would appear in the last days of disco at:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42681625/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Hopefully, the southern half-jew billionaire, Ted Turner, who converted from right-wing fascism to left-wing fascism during the half-jew apostate Christian 80s, will step up to the plate and save my half-jew sidekick from that populist half-jew billionaire Yankees fan of the north country. Dude, you need to make sure that my half-nigger makes it all the way to the desolate 42 months of UK unemployment mark in my beloved England prophecy entitled THE FULL MONTY. Besides, you ain't getting any younger.

Take a clue from your fed-up white-hunter Montana brother David Letterman, and just push aside all that Montana size mountain of rock solid evidence that my nigger was born in Tarzan's Africa. Don't ever forget why you got rid of that fucking CHINA SYNDROME cunt Jane Fonda. I need to have you fucking my Bible Belt brothers in the ass for just a little bit longer.

GSR/TWN

PS: Am I gonna have to come down and blow your cock, or what?
I need a copy of 1985's MALA NOCHE.

Stop fucking and finking around with me like some Jew boy and just send the God damn thing to me. Jesus Christ already. I also need; THE FRONT, MANHATTAN, BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR, 400 BLOWS, PROBLEM CHILD 1-2-3, and MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO meets CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND.

Tune in Thursday to hear how my half-morman friend deals with this slam dunk at:
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/hawaii-governor-abercrombie-slams-trump.html

No comments: