Saturday, June 11, 2011

FLIRTY FUCKING THE INVISIBLE MORMON MISSIONARY MARATHON MAN NAMED GREG IN ROMA

Let me tell you how it all started. After several amazing introductory 101 years of fishing on Texas Pond etc with Ken McLeod's deadly Yellow Professor buck hair trout flies; that were Providentially inspired to catch Hanna Montana et al in their open mouth and tight ass, while they were rising from the bottom after various species of little horny nymph buggers.

Back in the swinging 70s, my mother was extremely thrilled when she learned that I was called to serve in the Roma, Italia mission. But then she started screaming like my BRIDE OF CHUCKY doll named Tiff when she saw the part where I needed to show up in Salt Lake with '...two dark suits, 12 white dress shirts, 12 temple undies, and two pair of dress shoes'; and several RL type ties.

You should have seen the expression on her face when I told her to stop it. Because I had put away $500 in HASTY TASTY wages, and all we needed was the first month's $100 rent on my 6-way split missionaries Italian flat.

So we went down to KLOPENSTEINS on The Ave, where the firm's older Jewish grandson taylor greeted me and my mother as if I was the future King of England or something. I was almost speechless when he took one look at me and then immediately grabbed a green polyester blend suit off the rack and said 'this will fit you perfectly'.

Image how it felt when I was the only missionary dude to show up for duty standing out like a sore cock in my future, and more darker, INVISIBLE MAN green screen suit at the missionary training center. And my fellow CARNIVAL OF SOULS companions would take one look at me and say, 'Wow.. What a cool suit!.."

Years later, I would learn that it was the very same year that Ralph Lauren opened his first POLO tie store Hitchcock FRENZY confirmation of Rush Limbaugh's future colorful silk ties business on the radio. Which was this week's inspiration behind Jim Carrey's suede zipper jacket with straight white nigger queer T-shirt on Leno at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren

And Sienna and Kristen going for a London 3-way fuck last week in all those inspired paparazzi ROMA missionary pix of them leaving some hot spot with their 4th party beard in the background for cover.

GSR/TWN

PS:
Some of these younger inexperienced FFers have a tendency to get over excited and come too soon. In that case, a really nice and tight fisting, like the one he shows her here, will help take care of the problem until the next time he can make it up to her at:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2551121/sienna-miller-tom-sturridge-st-john-hotel-06/fullsize/
AND:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2551120/sienna-miller-tom-sturridge-st-john-hotel-05/fullsize/

No comments: