Friday, June 3, 2011

GREG PECK'S WOODY WOODPECKER WITH STILL LIFE SHOT INSIDE THE MOUTH OF TRUTH

During my Hawaiian missionary position work in Roma, while my right-wing forerunner named Fred was making ROMA, women were constantly telling me that I looked like 'Greg' at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Peck

Because back around the time that Keira's double golden arches meat patty mum was born, my incognito royal GREGORY'S GIRL princess named 'Keira and I' were filmed taking an imaginary sidewalk cafe break along Woody's future re-make set [of FFing FOR FAKE] And she told me over a glass of champaign, [That of course I didn't have the money to pay for, like her current FFer cutie prospect who is also a bit low on the doe.] that she wanted to celebrate her royal father figure who got the AP III: GOLDMEMBER job of making love to her exactly 40 years ago from today's year 2011. Confirmed by Friday's opening of my new SUBMARINE picture presented by 'Greg' et al.

"...and how did you know that?.." [ZERO EFFECT]

Hello!.. Greg Peck died on the 6.12 birth date of Adriana Lima's famous VESPA paparazzi photo featuring the latest Chinatown bus crash bamboo curtain thing, that you will soon be ignoring in the similar background of my ROMAN [Polanski] HOLIDAY prophecy.

So you need to really study hard the film's prophetic scene wherein my liberal media figure gets his cock's potato head chomped off inside 'The Mouth of Truth' potato head signature at the bottom of Obama's fake birth certificate, at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocca_della_Verità

GSR/TWN/GSR/TWN/GSR/TWN...

PS EL WOOD:
My pre-paid cell phone, so graciously and generously paid for by you back in 05, that was shaped like a small black NAPOLEON DYNAMITE potato head, had the same cfake 229 pre-fix number at:
http://www.cfake.com/big.php?show=080618122900_cfake.jpg&id_picture=29928&id_name=680&p_name=Keira%20Knightley

After holding it tightly against my neck for awhile, I noticed that it was giving me a permanent rather sore looking vagina like hickey.

Cfake's 229 fake looks like it was made by my stripper wife in WHAT ABOUT BOB in his LOST IN TRANSLATION indie film on pre-fucking my Scarlett Johansson teenage wives in Thailand, or Indonesia, or wherever they no longer have the budget to fuck with me.

No comments: