Saturday, October 15, 2011

GOING DOWN ON NICOLE

Trying to cat nap Friday evening after a big whole wheat roast chicken sandwich, stacked on double Swiss cheese with a nice tall pile of branchy Roman lettuce leaves, I got a flash vision of this old VHS tape that has been buried in my book shelf ever since BL's HOLLYWOOD VIDEO closed shop, and I have been feeling like seeing ever since; since it's called DOGVILLE.

Later, still trying to sleep it off, I was awaken by some drunk sounding southern male macho voice that shouted "HEY HEY HEY!!" at 11:59pm. So I sat up in a jolt and checked the evening talk show info on my tv dish and went directly to that loud mouthed quarterback jerk Terry Bradshaw on Leno. Who mentioned that he had just adopted a German shepherd dog named [Gisele Bundchen] who loves him no matter what.

Shoved in tightly beside my DOGVILLE asset tape is my used unseen DVD copy of THE DIVING BELL AND THE BUTTERFLY movie that tried to say that I was dying from the Preston, Idaho potato on my head. Which is now the size of Marlon Brando's prostate in LAST TANGO IN PARIS. Wherein my ex-wife cheated on me with a GSR/TWN guy who was exactly like me; right down to his bathrobe of many colors, and his Nyle Smith house room upstairs plastered with newspaper cuttings on the walls.

Which all backfired when Nicole went up to my borrowed penthouse in CROSS MY HEART meets Taylor Swift and really got an eye full of the southern doggy style furniture in her Tennessee condo at:
http://www.celebrity-nude-fakes.com/blog/celebrities/gisele-bundchen-fakes/tn_gisele-bundchen-fakes-1.jpg
AND:
http://cfake.com/big.php?show=13072011930eae6a58_cfake.jpg&id_picture=109372&id_name=1166&p_name=Taylor%20Swift

Therefore, my beautiful German guard dog decided to get rid of her Boston penthouse that was forcing her to pay the city's butt fucking school district 73k a year. Just so they could teach the girls about the wonders of anal sex etc. As a part of her long term plans to get rid of Tommy boy too. Per the 4.0 earthquake north of Toms Place, CA at 4:42:29 that was about nearby June Lake's 42 months time-line in REV.13 that comes to Deadman's Pass around June in 2012.

GSR/TWN

LINK UP:
Most of the gay ass West Village critics in West Hollywood, London loved watching the surreal stage theater film cuts of me watching my Picasso rod of Jesse slowly sliding in and out of Nicole's nice and tight 29ish ass at:
http://anatomylesson.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/dogville4.jpg?w=500

In confirmation of Carey Mulligan's future theater work successes on the stages in West London and NYC.

No comments: