Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BORN AGAIN MORMONS

The breaking old news about Jenny buying THE JEFFERSON'S upper east side village sitcom luxury apartment was confirmation of the upcoming number 7 wife of Herman McCain coming forward. [They owned and operated 7 dry cleaners.] So that I could finally watch my 5 buck DVD of YOUR FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS assholes meets VERY BAD THINGS meets SERIAL MOM meets my sweet ass fuck buddy in NURSE BETTY.

For a while there, I thought that the aging Jenny was getting cold feet. Until I realized that she was "moving on up" so I could have her KICK ASS penthouse sloppy seconds all for myself. Based upon the credit union principle of her depositing her $100,000,000 Wonder Trust account in the United Order; knowing that it is still her own money and that she can withdraw a part or all of it any time she wants.

Without absolute private property rights, there could be no such thing as voluntary charity. Without absolute sovereignty over your own flesh and blood offspring, there could be no such thing as abortion murder.

Therefore, the better half of England is eventually going to get down on their knees, along the lower class sidewalks of Relf Street, London, and beg yours truly to become their WHITE LABEL meets JOHNNY WALKER BLACK LABEL scotch of England. Even the hidden BLACK&WHITE brand scotch in FATHER GOOSE that so inspired me to put up with all you little sexy under aged NEVER LET ME GO virgins while I was repairing my SAILOR DOG boat.

You must be born again to inherit the Kingdom of Dogs. Which is what Ronny meant to say on today's dog-eat-dog level of understanding when he asked Loretta to take his hand and go upstairs with him at the end of MOONSTRUCK.

GSR/TWN

DREAM:
Last night, I dreamed that I had drowned Angelina Jolie while water-boarding her into confessing to me her secret VALENTINE LIQUOR shop plot to love me forever and ever. But then suddenly she was born again, rising up from her watery grave to box me like Michelle Rodriguez did in her erotic breakout GIRL FIGHT prophecy, now in replay at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058580/How-Adriana-Lima-gets-shape-Victorias-Secret-fashion-show.html

Which actually kind of turned me on like one of Ted Casablanca's former Dallas, Texas dates. That being the same day of the Venessa Hodgens news about 'The Thrilla In Vanilla' fighter who prematurely died from his bout with the usual 42 months cancer of the liver.

NOTE:
Herman Cain is the sidekick to my sidekick at:
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/11/herman-cain-has-power-to-expose-obamas.html

HOPE:
Hopefully, my half ass Jew sidekick will be mighty and strong enough to tell his southern white pagan christian bosses to shove it where the sun don't shine. And then go on to his JOE VERSUS THE VOLCANO summit next week, like that prophetic 800lb Big Foot gorilla does in the Bob Hope prophecy entitled THE ROAD TO BALI. Reportedly, my good buddy Obama plans to make a stop in Australia, just like the two comedic witnesses did in the original, before catching a boat to Bali.

No comments: