Friday, November 11, 2011

EVERY DAY IS X-MAS WHEN YOU ARE MY PROPHETIC LOSER LIVING WITH HIS MOTHER IN WILD AT HEART

When you are the future King of England, you don't need any money to live like a king. Who is still holding his measuring stick of Jesse in REV.11:1 on 11.11.11 in David Lynch's Nicholas Cage prophecy about the prophecy that goes...

"Step on a crack, break your mother's back..."

In the WILD AT HEART in Texas prophecy, my somewhat older mother fucker who is fucking Tom Cruise's wife behind his back, is in the telephone booth telling my no.44 fuck-me-now Reggie Jackson figure in the Oval Office of today that he has the two REV.11:1 problems of Judah and Ephraim. Now confirmed by the 11.11.11 opening of the sterling silver dollar president's FBI director movie.

This sexy corroborating time-line shot of Ms Katy, Texas' home coming queen coming down the southern nigger gentleman's escalator/elevator full of tricky moving steel stairs cracks, at the symbolic LAX Manhattan temple, is what I'm talking about, at:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2599148/renee-zellweger-lax-flight-05/

This being those flashing X landing lights in the MOONSTRUCK scene when Loretta's pussy whipped fiancé returns from the death bed of his REV.17 mother in THE GODFATHER's Palermo, Italy. That represented the no.33 church in Alabama where my wife attended some baby baptism 3-way ceremony of the great and abominable church of the whore with my other wife Jennifer Aniston.

Believe it or not. I did watch YES MAN yet again last night. Just because of those new big tits shots of LL in a YES top walking into MOONSTRUCK's Hwy.177 funeral house morgue. And Carl's 86ish BMW3 car with personalized 'TOPHVY' plates had passed me the same day at the Britt mailbox. Because when it comes to fucking my prophetic LOLITA girl and her lesbian girl next door sister in Venice, "YES IS THE NEW NO!!"

GSR/TWN

IT'S ALL TRUE:
Peewee Herman was my skinny half Jew forerunner brother in today's gray area LDS missionary suit, still living with his half Jewish mother in his 80s period at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pee-wee_Herman

My greenish polyester suit, with two pairs of 33" waist pants, which I bought from that old New York family taylor in Seattle's U-district, based in Tacoma, was cut way too high above the ankles of my Chicago WHITE SOX queer in 2011.

No comments: