Saturday, November 26, 2011

SPENDING MY PROPHETIC 60S FUCKING TEENAGERS ON HAROLD ROBBINS' 91' YACHT

I bought my black matchmaker prophecy called HITCH at GOODWILL on Black Friday. After I noticed that I had exactly 3.35 in my pocket, that would cover the 2.99 price plus sales tax, and then went over to REGAL TALL FIRS 10 to see Adam Sandler's movie about me fucking his Jewish twin sister.

Then sometime during the movie's first act, I suddenly realized that I could go back to GOODWILL and get yet another used DVD on special because of their three-way 2-4-1 half-price sign from G-d that I didn't know about until I got up to THE CHECKOUT.

Back at GOODWILL after my birthday gift-card movie from my sister Diana, there was an older used DVD of Harold Robbins' THE BETSY sitting on top of the stack that was not there the first time around. In confirmation of Paris Hilton's new red FERRARI pix about the physical transfiguration introduction to L.A. STORY meets FATHER OF THE BRIDE, at:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/25/paris-hilton-ferrari-photo/

Based on the above link's nice&tight&soft 70s cut leather jacket pussy icon and all that.

At the end of THE BETSY, yours truly not only gets the BETHLEHEM MOTOR COMPANY, but he also gets the movie's physically transfigured Jessica Alba babe with the big untanned tits in the baptism pool in L.A. STORY.

They don't make'm like they used to when they were making movies like SHAMPOO meets LOOKING FOR MR GOODBAR meets AMERICAN GIGOLO meets LOLITA. All four of which are long overdue for their remake closeups; co-starring anywhere from Lindsay Lohan to Megan Fox to Chloe Moretz to Ellen Fanning, and her sister too, like at:
http://www.otoplato.com/resimler/betsy_afis.jpg

Annalynne McCord being the consummate retro 70s actress of course.

HITCH definitely looks like it is an inspired prophecy about my nigger on the down low setting me up with all that young pussy on Diddy's yacht out of Miami, back in 05. And I appreciate that and all. But I'd really rather be hanging out on Michael Savage's twin VOLVO tied up somewhere around San Francisco Bay, sipping on some smoky boutique chard from the region for 75 bucks a bottle, with a little smoked sockeye on a cracker. Us two talking about being born again etc. etc. And explaining to him the meaning of Woody Allen's physical transfiguration movie called PLAY IT AGAIN SAM.

GSR/TWN

PS: A Miley CIRRUS 22 crashed outside Chicago Saturday around Rt.14's Crystal Lake. So that when Ms Fanning turns 14 on 409 she can join the cult of the undead if Jesus says so.

No comments: