Thursday, January 5, 2012

MY LANA DEL REY CELESTIAL PLAYBOY MANSION PENTHOUSE ABOVE LA

That crazy older fucker showed up banging on Lindsay Lohan's front door in Venice, California right before I saw THE AVENGERS' 1967 episode where yours truly is stalking my UK wives in THE JOKER, circa 1967. That starts out with a physically transfigured GSR/TWN figure knocking on Emma Peel's PLAYBOY mansion door, who later becomes born again as me, and is reborn again as my English wives' hero behind the cards, Mr JOHNNY WALKER Steed himself.

Turns out THE JOKER is no iconic eye motif forehead scar joke. Whose ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST nickname was 'Max' back when it all started, and my jealous wives tried to stop me from fucking Adriana Lima in her WILD ORCHID three way prophecy about my future virgin wife Chloe Moretz.

Max's "warped sense of humor" was the inspiration behind Mr Steed's prescient comment about the "rejuvenating effect" that the sexy Mrs Peel has on older men, who is miraculously still alive and 89 years-old according to his British based wikipedia page.

The Keira Knightley stalker fear angle is established by the PLAYBOY mansion's pirate treasure chest full of old German Nazi records called 'My Love, My Rose'. Which were thematically introduced by the plot's really crazy cute blond Carey Mulligan actress, who likes to show off her JAWS teeth reference to her future look alike actress in SWINGERS' LDS singles party where I met Allison Deetz. Who was the first woman to ever suck on my cock and swallow every drop as I laid back in the exact same mail-order futon bed that my loser comedian figure sleeps on in SWINGERS, circa MIRA MAX' 1996.

Driving through the fog to rescue his Keira Knightley lady, as the number '326' German Nazi record is playing, my Mr STAGG chili man comes across a road sign that says "...breathtaking view..." of four counties ahead. For the strange younger Max figure who bought my 5400' Stanwood, WA mansion estate back in 79, and now looks so much different that she doesn't know who he is at first. Until her Internet dial up phone line is cut off and the episode's Donald Trump card is played.

GSR/TWN

No comments: