Sunday, January 29, 2012

WIFE SWAPPING SWINGERS DOWN AND OUT IN HOLLYWOOD

Last week I found 1947's QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS prophecy about 'Greg' in a ten virgins 50/50-film collection of B-movies at WAL-MART for ten bucks. Which is about the 2bc.info law of Israel that says that you only get to fuck the girl forever and ever if she believes in what Jesus says.

Finally I get it. I get to fuck Ornella Fresh, and her sexy IT STARTED IN NAPLES sister too, once I have a strong enough faith and understanding to hand over my sexy ex-wife from France to my good buddy Steven Fresh; who gets to fuck her, and her younger X-rated exotic half sister too, like they do in this 1969 vision of the future at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_%26_Carol_%26_Ted_%26_Alice

I guess that only a real man as tough and difficult to please as a big tall Steven Fresh figure could ultimately subdue a crazy French woman as difficult and hard ass as my sweet ass fucking X wife Laurence Pierson. Sounds like a pretty fair trade off to me.

In the end of QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS, [.com] Greg and Gary are more than happy to swap sexy wives, if that is what it will take to make them happy.

Which would only have ever happened in a thousand years. After my more wild-at-heart brunet shoots two of my "secret mission" arrows of Judah and Ephraim in ISAIAH 49:2 into the film's future ape sidekick target that represents the abomination in DANIEL who was secretly born in Africa.

You fuck my wife. I'll fuck your wife. And we'll both like it.

QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS begins with the two D&C 86 bull elephant fakers of Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney in Liz Hurley's India fighting over the bragging rights to be the next NYT 55,666 type illegal president of the USA; who was born in the heart of Africa. Which is why the local Washington, DC native savages start rioting in the post FDR era movie right after the B-movie shooting.

Per this prophetically inspired 2012 image of yours truly role playing my future royal King of England star in DOWN AND OUT IN BEVERY HILLS meets HOTEL ARWANDA. Sporting a 357 bullet hole scar between my two eyes of Judah and Ephraim, at:
http://www.goldderby.com/candidates/nick-nolte.html

Kind of makes you wonder who the lucky bastard is who gets to fuck Mel's X next. Not to mention Bruce Willis' X next, or Ben Afflect's X next, or Sean Penn's X next, etc.

You divorce me. I'll divorce you...

GSR/TWN

No comments: