Thursday, February 9, 2012

THE AMERICAN GIGOLO IN LONDON SEQUEL

I only give my gay 50 states nigger a measly 50 bucks in my 1980ish prophecy about me rough-fucking my friend's blond wife, as a 70s style 911 passes in the background, because Obama's gay ass FANTASY ISLAND state was number 50, at:
http://www.movieposter.com/poster/A70-373/American_Gigolo.html
AND:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Gere

Back then, I was just too stupid and unschooled to understand that I should have been more graceful and taken the time out to fuck those two underaged topless hotties who were standing on the balcony of Charlize Theron's Malibu beach house; without arguing with her and her African mother about the price split, etc.

When an older 35+ Charlize looker invites you to hang out for awhile with Dakota and Miley on her beach pad deck, while she serves everybody drinks, and you turn her down, you have a serious gay ass 'kinky sex' neck problem.

To the point where you may have to move to swinging London, England, or hop on up to Vancouver, Canada until it all blows over.

GSR/TWN

No comments: