Saturday, February 11, 2012

THE AMERICAN GIGOLO IN NEW YORK SEQUEL

A 48 year-old KING RALPH LAUREN POLO brand multi-millionaire figure named John Goodman in half-Jewish West Palm Beach, Florida is adopting his 42 year-old lover, as if she still was his 15ish virgin Chloe Moretz bride, in protection of the DUI scene in THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS. Where the new Nazi police ask my DR HAVOCK'S 450 SL protagonist doctor to prove that he has been driving sober, at:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120209/D9SQ2R5G1.html

Because if he doesn't get her spiritually dying brain to the haunted endowment house condo lab on time it will be too late.

In the 1983 movie's elevator scenes about my elevator dream about Jennifer Aniston, we see the same elevator scene in FRIENDS, years later, about Mr RL POLO himself walking out of the elevator. Where in my dream I stepped out of the elevator on the 55th floor and found myself standing in the driveway of the new high concept white house that she just closed on in Bel Air.

For some time after that strange dream, I was wondering if the place was just a typical suburban one story commercial office complex, or something else, with it's flat roof and modern exterior door front design.

So now it's looking like Brad Pitt's original wife swapping inspirations behind his inevitable MR & MRS SMITH sequel are gonna half to have me making some kind of a horse trade with one of my more hot teenage wives just to make all of the 1969 parties involved happy at:
http://chiaraatik.tumblr.com/post/3641638080/bob-carol-ted-alice-1969

You cast me. I'll cast you. And we'll both love it.

GSR/TWN

No comments: