Friday, February 10, 2012

THE AMERICAN GIGOLO IN SAN DIEGO SEQUEL

Much to my own private relief, THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS has the actual 1990 sequel to my AMERICAN GIGOLO prophecy on the back side, called MY BLUE HEAVEN. That was made in the same year when yours truly went into the federal 666 protection witnesses program in Bonnie Lake, Washington. Filmed in the same location where my pinot noir SIDEWAYS homage took place. Which started out in San Diego, for MY BLUE HEAVEN beginning and ending in my own private beige 70s ALFA ROMEO dream about the film's Carey Mulligan love interest.

MY BLUE HEAVEN is about yours truly going into exile in Bonnie Lake in the very same year that it was made in preparation of my two witnesses testimony against my own involvement with the new and improved 666 beast. As confirmed by the opening act's scene where I play my Chicago mob sidekick giving the federal authorities a false Social Security number, and they know it, and they don't give a shit. And then we see the White Horse Prophecy horse standing in the field outside of their fake safe house's rear window.

Towards the end of the movie, I swap wives with my old mobster buddy Steven Fresh in the supermarket's frozen pizza section. Who ends up being my third wife in fulfillment of the last days prophecy in ISAIAH 4; where every man who believes in the second coming of Jesus is fucking two women at a time.

On the way to the Catholic PADRES' KING OF BEERS baseball stadium in a three way limo ride, I pass an art house theater that is running the 42 months prophecy about my halfbreed sidekick born in Africa called, WHITE HUNTER, BLACK HEART. Who I finally reveal during the singing of the national anthem as I explain to the two boys of Judah and Ephraim in ISAIAH 11:1 exactly how the newer and much smoother 666 beast picks their future income pockets; while they munch down on their two prophetic wiener dog boners in a bun.

Throughout the entire 1990 AMERICAN GIGOLO sequel, my sidekick keeps reminding my square ass FBI mobster looking friend Steven Fresh that "I'm wit you..." i.e. I represent the Feds who themselves are now in bed with the known illegal alien infiltrator in the Casa Blanca. Just like all those lost tribes Israelites like Michael Medved and Glenn Beck, who are still trying to tell you that Obama is legit.

GSR/TWN

NOTES:
When my sidekick "...boy from New York City..." is cheating on the local supermarket price of freedom, by switching the prices on Andy Warhol's CAMPBELLS soup cans with the much higher priced Texas beef steaks, we see the REV.17 mother's milk sign of MLK on the wall that says 'MILK'.

At the end of the inspired AMERICAN GIGOLO revelation, yours truly is holding onto the two empty Italian boots that my homogaysexual nigger used to tread upon the more righteous for 42 months in REV.13. Hence, Italy's Third Way banks were downgraded on the very same day that I watched the famous film's 1990 Italian mob sequel entitled MY BLUE HEAVEN.

San Luis Obispo is located just east of EZE.37's prophetic landmark about the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim called Los Osos. [The bones] Who are Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh respectively. Who will appear in the latter-day Sodom and Egypt of America; even the desecrated sacred land of the New Jerusalem, "...where also our Lord was crucified..." by Barack Obama's abortion abomination of desolation in MARK 13:14 etc.

No comments: