Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I LOVE TO EAT LEFTOVERS

In the 70s I found out that the best family owned trattorias along the narrow back streets of Siena, Italy always baked their lasagna the night before, because it takes the pan pasta seasonings in a layered multi-vagina lips looking marinara sauce at least 24 hours to ripen. Therefore, the Euro-zone crooks who are trying to rob my familia friends are about to find out why that is such a bad idea.

Because I found a used copy of GET SHORTY on Mardi Gras at GOODWILL. And then Eye went home and found out that Trom/bone [blow job] Shorty was scheduled to play the blues at the CASABLANCA on the very same day. Which obviously is about yours truly coming to Hollwood in 1995 to get back what they stole from me in the 2008 election set up by my abomination of desolation sidekick.

You will probably have to watch the 1995 GSR/TWN prophecy now, after I have the chance to watch it myself, because I can't remember almost anything about it. Except for my weird dream last night about Danny DeVito; wherein I ran into him in front of a 7-11 in bankrupt Las Vegas, after getting a bland midnight 12 oz cup of their cheap Steven Fresh ground Brazilian coffee. Which has been born again, like the new blander 666 beast at STARBUCKS, under their new phony big World-wide corporation 'Blond Roast' label.

In confirmation of my growing si-fi 50-60s rat pack leadership role. That obviously is now allowing me to relax more and more in the full knowledge that Lana Del Ray and Megan Fox will be more than happy to be my royal back-up bootie call girls even if my slutty Jewish royal princesses like Keira and Sienna have to wait in line behind them for my sloppy seconds, at:
http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/lana-del-rey-brit-awards-2012-red-carpet/

Ironically, the best java joint in America is located in the apostate heart of Jack Mormon town Utah, USA. Where they grind only the best beans in the world from Kenya, coarse rocks style, and then brew them at twice the volume strength of any gay ass STARBUCKS 'American Standard' measure, at:
http://www.roasting.com/

Of course, you pay twice the price there. And your 8 oz. cup seconds are never free. So if it's a cheap high that you are looking for, just go over to nearby Temple Square. Where everybody is still flirting with Barack Obama. And even Glenn Beck et al are still too weak to joke about his fake Social Security number prophesied of in MY BLUE HEAVEN.

Gregory Scott Relf to you.

No comments: