Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SUCK HARDER SUNSHINE

She finally wore me down so much in the last TWO WEEKS NOTICE period, by a flood of her LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE signs and wonders, that I just gave in on Tuesday and bought the damn thing on DVD for five bucks at WAL*MART. Then I quickly left the store, after taking a minute to read Katy Perry's "I WAS A FOOL!" tabloid headline quote about her marrying my English middleman Jesus Christ polygamist. Who had become so tired of her silly shorty type Bible Belt Mormon feminist shit that he quickly dumped her fat thighs&ass for a three-way with a couple underaged AMERICAN GIGOLO hotties that represented the hot wet Chloe Moretz [circa 2005] out in California on the DVD artwork.

Walking out through the parking lot, I came right up to a Shiraz colored 1990 GG Caddy that had a small sticker [tattoo] on it's rear end that said, "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCK'N FUCK"

Believe me. I would never even had picked it up, if not for the indie film case's explanation on the back side that said that there are at least 4 optional endings to the miraculously popular movie. I.e. I would never dream about fucking two pairs of teenage hotties if Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller were not involved in the movie's famous 60s Love Bus plot. Which you just know will be incorporated somehow into Oliver [Jacob's pillow] Stone's new Northern California HIPPIE HIPPIE SHAKE remake to his San Francisco based bio picture about Janis Joplin.

I have never seen the prophetic LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE movie about her sucking on my crystal rock sidekick's pipe, north of Chicago in 1999. But I did have a recent dream wherein a friendly Vince Vaughn implied that I could borrow his bachelor shag pad on the side in North Chicago if I wanna.

GSR/TWN

No comments: