Monday, March 26, 2012

ARROWHEAD'S 100% MOUNTAIN SPRING SMART WATER

Probably the main reason why my Old Testament wife Chloe Moretz feels like drinking from my cock's H2O bottle thermal jug dispenser in all those episodes of THE OFFICE meets OFFICE SPACE meets THE JERK, is because somewhere, somehow, somebody told her about the Rt.18 signs and wonders along Gregory Drive that lead up to [Sienna] Miller Canyon; on the west side of Grass Valley Road, like at:
http://www.andrewpurcell.net/?p=978

Don't shit a brick. I know exactly how to make an artistically acceptable XXX movie with underaged REV.12 talent spreading eagle in my own private trailer on the set of my latest HOLLY DOES HOLLYWOOD picture, circa 2012 meets 2013. And you are going to like it. And you are going to go back again and again to see it at your local art theater. In order to see what you have coming in the future; if you play your private party Ben Affleck cards right.

If my barely legal-age spoiled brat babes show up at some event that benefits the illegal homosexual politicians in REV.11, because their REV.17 mothers said so, then I will get to have my own way with their illegally aged daughters of Zion in 2NEPHI 8, etc.

You commit constitutional statutory law rape, and I will be allowed to legally fuck your own little slutty virgins in the same hard ass all I want. Who barely have enough pubic hairs on their tight little pussies to even make it look Old Testament.

Have fun. I know I will...
http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/03/media-blackout-on-eligibility-near-total/?cat_orig=politics

GSR/TWN

No comments: