Friday, March 16, 2012

BODY DOUBLE THREE-WAY MIND FUCK

Those 4 frozen popsicles I bought at THE CHECKOUT were of the double stick boner kind, in 4 different color flavors of the rainbow; lemon, lime, strawberry, and blueberry.

If I have to, I'll double cast my WOODPECKER WITH STILL LIFE rip-off using both Lindsay Lohan and Emma Stone for my brilliant fuck you indie film debut.. E.g. I'm fucking Emma in the toilet on the flight to the bullshit Hawaii convention, using insert shots of LL's big tits. Juxtapositional to the introductory scenes where I sit down next to Lindsay, and the reaction shots in our witty 007 double intender conversation cut between Emma Stone and LL; utilizing makeup and hair of course.

And if we don't have that kind of makeup team budget, then we'll just use sunglasses and falsies, like at:
http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2639448/lindsay-lohan-shopping-korea-town-10/fullsize/

Besides, all the teenager film critics on the information super highway will give us a pass anyway when I get both Emma and Lindsay in bed for a genuine 70s three-way, that was cheaply done by some phony second redhead pick up shot that obviously wasn't meant to be real.

In the original BODY DOUBLE mind fuck movie, my guy from Seattle's Actors' Workshop sets up the liberal Hollywood double talker cock-sucker Bill Maher look alike, who takes his physical transfiguration fall off of that high elevation SPACE NEEDLE look alike house in the high hills of L.A. at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
AND:
http://filmskihitovi.blogspot.com/2011/09/body-double-1984.html

If the dailies turn out to be as good as they look on paper, I may even sneak in a cum shot or two of me and Paris Hilton wearing a redhead wig and a VICTORIA'S SECRET push-up bra. Probably with a really mean hot looking Rene Zellweger bitch shooting us on video. Who looks like the kind of latina lesbo in a low budget Mexico movie that you just wish you could fuck all night long at:
http://www.iballer.com/wallpaper/femalecelebs/p_z/rodriguez/images/rodriguez1_1024x768_jpg.jpg

GSR/TWN

No comments: