Monday, March 5, 2012

FUCKING MY TIGHT LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE ALL NIGHT LONG

Finally I got around to watching LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE 2006 Sunday night, Monday morning, for the first time ever. God damn! I had no idea what I was missing all these years.

The indie film fantasy about me fucking a dozen underaged virgin finalists at Redondo Beach was a Divine 'Oh Jesus!' born-again moment confirmation of the last time I was there. When Tarantino was still working around there at some VHS video store. And me having parked my 'Alfa' at the curb next to the huge power plant there, guarded by high concrete West Bank style security walls. Then walking over to the TMZ beach area, after seeing Charles Bronson exiting his underground parking condo, where a huge crowd of fishermen were hauling in mini mackerel tunafish on the end of the joint's tourist trap pier.

This French virgin wife link will take you to the new SUPER FREAK video of Miss Moretz in Milano for the new fuck-me face of MARAMAX at:
http://www.chloemoretzfr.com/2012/02/joyeux-anniversaire-chloe-grace-moretz.html

That now fully explains my prophetic Carrey Mulligan dream about my 76ish beige-pest ALFETTA 4-door running out of gas at California's Coronado seawall in the movie's finale. Which was ultimately about my $700 1979 CHEVETTE that often had to be push-started, from the same year that Angeline Lilly was born. Screening on the same day of the NYT no.55,700.

Olive being my own private "TRASH KING" T-shirt girl, now 15ish, who I fell head-over-heels in love with in the IT STARTED IN NAPLES prophecy about 'The King of Hollywood' from 1976 Philadelphia, PA.

Ergo, the film's future 15 year-old Paul Garrison look alike ALASKA native Indian pilot, who is now on a 9-month vow of silence towards me, will finally wake up once he discovers that he has been just as color-blind as that Catholic Mormon apostate Christian radio preacher Glenn Beck.

Because: "...he's colorblind, he can't fly."
Remember, LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE's creepy old queer Proust scholar depiction of Larry Sugarman came out way before the Larry Sinclair revelations about him licking Obama's chocolate ice-cream sugar-cone in Gurnee, Illinois.

GSR/TWN

No comments: