Sunday, April 1, 2012

AMAZINGLY GRACEFUL LDS CONFERENCE REVELATIONS ON APRIL FOOLS DAY

Even us royal know-it-alls, who are slightly better than you, get sucker-punched once in awhile, just to keep things even.

Jesus... I was standing downstairs taking a pee on 3.31 when I finally realized that President Momson sounds exactly like a younger bisexual Clint Eastwood, born on 5.31. Who is well on his way into role playing the physical transfiguration at age 84, meets age 81 and counting down the years to his amazing 29 year-old spaghetti western Utah movies. That were shot where all those dudes have at least a dozen wives each in Washington County, USA.

Then in my dreams later, a friendly but cautious Jennifer Aniston asked me about what my intentions were when I put my arm around her 29ish waist, suggesting that we two go on a long road trip up along her own private Hwy.101 coast line in her new shiny black MERCEDES.

I couldn't really blame her for asking; so I just cut off the dream at that point. And then I dreamed that two really really cute teen hotties came up to me, who couldn't wait until I cum on their faces.

But of course, dreams are metaphorical and all that. So what they really wanted me to do was cum out loud while I was looking at them in the face. Since the most sexy thing about a 42ish looker is her face.

Face it mothers. I AM your middle-aged man GIRL SCOUTS leader who will be fucking your 23ish girl scout star of Drew Barrymoore's feature film director debut in WHIP IT GOOD; by DEVO. [Think pot-head planter abusers of Michael Medved et al in THE JERK's DVD extras, Etc. Because of his secret homogaysexual crush on Obama.] at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whip_It_(film) ]

Talk Megan Fox all you want. What's more sexy than a Canadian Justin Beiber who was born with a genuine pussy and real girly titties?

Whose new short Emma Watson haircut just makes you want to gently grab onto the back of her head and softly and slowly fuck her in the face.

That's like having Keira Knightley on your round 70s water-bed in some KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND-TABLE movie and eating Sienna Miller's big round pregnant birthday cake pussy too. In her latest eat-me pictorial about that cake with pussy-whipped cream frosting that Woody Allen's double still owes me in BODY DOUBLE, at:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/spanking-keira-knightley-article-1.1053970?localLinksEnabled=false period, end of story, that's a wrap.

GSR/TWN

No comments: