Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MY HITLER YOUTH DEN MOTHER CAMPFIRE GIRL

I suggest that you get into the proper Providential frame of mind of the Holy Ghost himself, who is called Michael in Britney Spears's meets Sienna Miller prophecy called GREASE II; by watching this inspired video of Megan Fox getting eaton out by Rachel Greene, both from THE FAT SPY's Florida, at: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvbi7w6ZIB1r1nibh.mp4 Just like my filthy half Jew boy homogaysexual sidekick murderer with the forged birth certificate documents in 1971' THE DAY OF THE [African] JACKAL said at Sandra Bullocks' Alma matter, my anti-Nazi Nazis just will not get it. While I AM breeding my new race of white Aryan nation children in THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL prophecy on my 92' SAILOR DOG boat off the coast of the Cannes Film Festival, starting in 2012. Absolutely, this is about me fucking my teenage looking wife Ellen Page, while my aging wife Penny Cruz watches us, and becomes inspired by the idea that she can become just as young as her. GSR/TWN NOTE: Blogspot just did a major upgrade, that caused my un-upgraded iPAD to delete my last flaming NBA basketball fore ball post to get deleted somehow. Now I can't even spell check or edit out my iPAD typos. Because I don't have access to an APPLE laptop NOTEBOOK anymore.

No comments: