Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ALL ABOUT SANDRA

My Richard Burton look alike forerunner in 85's MORMONS FROM OUTERSPACE, who believe it or not, is still kind of obsessed with the stupid movie's inspired alien baby breeder, named 'Sandra' is the same King of England anima figure who will be showing up in Lindsay Lohan's new [Queen] Elizabeth biopicture remake about THE TAMING OF THE SHREW, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_About_Steve ~ AND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Burton ~ I'll try to watch 1997's THE DAY OF THE JACKAL remake, about some high class nigger with a British accent, in order to find out if I AM even close to THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD; who appeared on screen shortly before I went on my LDS mission to the Vatican City; that was contemporaniously documented by my de facto LDS missionary president from Rimini, Federico Fellini, in so many of my old 8mm home movies that were shot in ROMA. Such as Keira Knightley's ROMAN HOLLIDAY movie, etc. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: