Sunday, May 6, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 13

Here is a prefect take of Sandra Bullock, in too much African mask make-up, acting out her 19ish coed Howard Stern fan during her NC years; getting arrested by her future traitor Jesse James outlaw sheriff from Arizona, making her put her arms up on the wall, just because she definitely kind of looks like an alien Obama voter, at: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_m142u3ivG61r4hz58.mp4 ~ You lick my ass like a dog in heat, I'll lick your ass, like the future presidents of the Mormon church would do in that salt lick city CARNIVAL OF SOULS prophecy, co-starring Gwyneth Paltrow and her gay ass husband. ~ You don't make sweet love to me. I don't make sweet love you. As if I would ever force myself upon you in a million years. ~ Meanwhile, check out those full lips on the side of Chloe Grace Moretz' new freaky looking vampire movie. Which look like she has been smoking on some big fat Cuban cigar stuck in the side of her mouth, ever since she made that underaged XXX suck and fuck fest KICK ASS picture. ~ I know, be patient, I'm gonna have to wait until she is almost 16, when she finally gets her stick-shift driver's learner permit, and that ass licking shit. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: