Friday, May 11, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 20

Mothers Day is Sunday in America. So you might want to watch my first son's SEAN OF THE DEAD's cheap Mothers Day flowers step father zombie prophecy again. Since my future wigged-out blond yellow taxi wife in CAR WASH's 1976 prophecy, who I love to fuck four ways to Wednesday, no matter what, is about to have a really quick REV.12 baby 5-second orgasm prophecy. ~ KS has been limping around on one foot during her evil princess movie publicity tour because she had stepped on the same crucifix nail in Mel's passion of Christ blockbuster. In other words, if you don't want the cross of Jesus to fuck you in the ass, then I'll have to hand you over to my alternative concubine husband, Mel Gibson; in GREASE II meets TEQUILA SUNRISE, meets his 500k RANSON prophecy. ~ You either depost the money in my Bank of Canada checking account, or all your illegitimate bastard black children spawn of the 666 devil will die. ~ Have it your way. ~ Meanwhile, I will be fucking your two hot twisted sisters onboard Michael Savage's twin VOLVO cabin cruiser in Marin County during the Cannes, France Film Festival for underaged starlets; during the delayed Toronto Film Festival period that always comes before my own Ravenna Park, Seattle birthday. ~GSR/TWN

No comments: