Friday, May 25, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 36

Here is the "homo..." sap ape in today's 1996 INDEPENDENCE DAY prophecy, flashing the curve ball sign in that 1260 days prophecy called 'ED' staring the physically transfigured star who Jen let fuck her more than a few times, for my sake. Because in the future she knew in her heart that he would become her FFing FRIENDS co-star, forever and ever, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2666637/will-smith-peace-sign-03/ ~ You suck my cock, I'll eat your pussy, yada yada... ~ Last weekend I watched 1999's "homo..." ape baseball player in ED, and took a break half way into the DEVILS Vs the ROCKETS prophecy, and saw that SPACE-X had just launched their symbolic DRAGON 9 REV.9 666 boner icon into space from Florida. ~ Later this week, I watched the first ten minutes of 1985's stupid MORONS FROM OUTER SPACE prophecy, before I couldn't stand it anymore, and turned the thing off, about yours truly landing in England and declaring that I AM now your new alien king from outer space. But now I read that my 2.22 ET movie queen virgin, who showed my 19 year-old Miley Cyrus wife how to suck cock, just did the very same thing by showing up in an equally as stupid Tom Green road movie about "The Chad" ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: