Saturday, May 26, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 38

Back in the 90s, my tight ass Greek wedding honeymoon love boat yacht wife, Jen Aniston, was not about to let my French Canadian forerunner fuck her on the set of FRIENDS until that East London sitcom stage play, directed by Danny Simon, had become a proven success. And I understand that, no hard feelings; loveless numbed down dumber and dumber sex is no fun anyway. Hell, why not just jerk off and save yourself the cost of dinner and drinks? ~ The Chad reference in my last set of notes was for Queen Keira Knightley's visit to Chad. ~ If you are not interested in 2BC.info style plural marriage, you are not being sincere about adopting all those starving Negro children in Africa. ~ Just ask my wife, your sister wife, from South Africa. ~ You adopt me, I will adopt you. And your cute and lovable wild-at-heart pet monkey children will get everything that their little hearts desire. ~ Otherwise, I AM is going to shoot you dead like some wild vicious long hair African lion of Judah; because of your arrogant self righteous rap nigger Detroit type Mitt Romney Mormon pride. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: