Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 5

My GET THE GRINGO's Branch Davidian 500k payment in THE DAY OF THE JACKAL was made in the form of a 666 Internet payoff under the table, on the down low, that was released right when I found the very same used GET SHORTY sequel at GOODWILL for 2.99, entitled BE COOL. ~ So on Leno, we saw that Mel's Mexican BOOK OF MORMON movie was about Clint Eastwood talking on the phone in 1976 to my French wife look alike in CAR WASH. ~ Believe it, during the entire fire years that I was "married" to my Germanic French wife from Epinal, France, I only got one hand job. ~ No wonder that David Arquett is still in love with Courtney Cox. ~ There is nothing more appealing than a cold hearted beautiful woman, who doesn't really want you around that much. Nevertheless, there is so much love in her heart for your pathetic condition, that she will give you a handy on the Howard Stern show of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim. Because you are so fucking drunk, but not with wine. ~ GSR/TWN ~

No comments: