Thursday, May 17, 2012

I AM THE 12TH I-MAN 666 DICTATOR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Jen is still too busy fucking her odd lookingly handsome Spiderman screenplay shorty in LA. So my dirty filthy jerk-wad Jew from London meets DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS had to show up himself onboard my half Jew's twin VOLVO off the coast of the Cannes Film Festival. In order to show Michael Savage et al how the big boys do it to the little girls who make fun of his royal sire us penis. ~ Any one who does not have the faith to get down on their knees and suck on my average guy size 6.66" cock must be killed. ~ Just like that supporter of the new 666 beast killed off his sexy Italian bikini babe just because she had the nerve to want him to marry her. ~ What a pig. ~ You fuck me without marrying me, and I will cut your throat from ear to ear. ~ Hence, the South African Queen of Disco died on the eve of the evil queen movie opening that co-stars Charlize Theron. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: ~ That cold church lady bitch in THE AFRICAN QUEEN could only be remade by an actress with the agnostic heart of a Natalie Portman, or a Keira Knightly. Personally, I would shoot it in the same three-way spirit of my prophetic halfbreed Hawaiian King movie, STILL LIFE WITH WOODPECKER; using the brilliant talent of both actresses as my half-and-half anima figures with split personalities interchangeably, per the opening shots of THE BOG LEBOWSKI at RELF'S FOODS. ~ Like in the end of ALL OF ME, where yours truly is doing his three-way swingers dance number with his future wife who is trapped inside of a physically transfigured body that is now 11 years younger. I.e. Lilly Tomlin was 11 years older than her Ms Tennant sister in wife. ~ THE DICTATOR always reminds his fearful media interviewers that he is not an Arab; never insult a Jewish Persian rug fucker.

No comments: