Friday, June 8, 2012

LAST TANGO IN ROMA

The last time that I was in Roma, I was just too stupid and uneducated in the ways of God. To understand that Donnatellus Greco, and her lonely widowed ALL ITALIA flight attendant friend, wanted both me and Ken Keisler to fuck both of them at the same time, at; http://www.justjaredjr.com/photo-gallery/476378/miley-cyrus-happy-hugos-13/fullsize/ And then do the same thing with both of her beloved childhood girlfriend 2BC "widows" down in Napoli, circa 1988. ~ Which is what the upcoming physical transfiguration of my backdoor lover, Mrs Zeta-Jones, is all about in THUNDERBALL, meets THE GRADUATE. I.e. this is now the time to make up for all of my silly past trespasses in the YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE prophecy about the King of England; who finally gets it on with Ms Z in her BRIDGET JONES' DIARY 3 meets NOTTING HILL 2 prophecy. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Don't get all bent out of shape just because Jen Aniston and I, and her Malibu Beach girlfriend too, have a prophetic millennial era open marriage. Along the lines of my old testament Ephraimite One forerunner in Hosea 1 had during one of history's many apostate Israelite periods. When you get to fuck all the whores that you want, because everybody else out there is also a lying sack of shit dirty whore who is saying that the abomination of desolation was born again in Chicago.

No comments: