Friday, June 22, 2012

MILEY CYRUS GETS IT

The more that the satanic stuck-up PC media complains about me having hot monkey sex with my under-aged LAST TANGO IN PARIS wives, the more fun we have with them, like at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2163044/Miley-Cyrus-steps-pair-short-shorts-displays-trim-figure.html ~ Keep taking the equal rights queer bait and see what happens. ~ In the Bible Belt scriptures for hillbilly simpletons, the ancient city of Sodom was destroyed by fiery icons shooting down from heaven; that were a prophetic descriptive metaphor of the atomic missiles with fiery tails on their ass that would come down and burn to death all of those who believe that Obama is the new black exploitation movie Jesus hero in LIVE AND L/ET DIE, etc. ~ See what I mean about the violent and fiery death of all you African American birther deniers, at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/22/financially-strapped-nevada-city-declared-disaster/ ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTE: This is what it means in the Bible to tread upon the righteous in the Bible Belt for 42 months, at: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/activists-take-out-frustration-ronald-reagan_647733.html ~ The reason why I only get $8M plus in walking money at the end of WILDTHINGS is because I have to pay a 10% tithe to the United Order; plus I have some back bills and old child support payments to make, which ad up to the usual annual high interest type of 12% usury fees on my 666 interest. ~ I kid you not. I often go to bed in the very exact same denim shorts that Miss Montana is wearing above.

No comments: