Monday, July 2, 2012

ABOUT LAST NIGHT

I don't even remember what the Chinatown, Chicago breakup movie called ABOUT LAST NIGHT was all about; that opened on the same day that my wife Lindsay Lohan was born in 1986. But hey, last night I had a really vivid vision wherein God told me that this week will be... "A BIG WEEK!" ~ Whatever. I did dream last week that I was about to get it on with Emma Watson in that shower scene in THE WOMAN IN RED. That then turned out to be about those 4 open face cheese burgers in the scene where Joey wants to play royal checkers with the Princes Diana babe with a PRINCE tennis racket, and her Taylor Swift look alike girlfriend too. ~ Right before my best friend's "ERIC" Jaderholm gold bracelet lands in the gory red catsup on his Laurence Pierson French fried pom de terra MACDONALDS BIG MAC Idaho plate. ~ Fuck me in the ass on the down low. The above message from God came down from above when I was seeing some INDEPENDENCE DAY 1260 image, circa 1996, in an extremely vivid dream about those two very weird looking transsexual Scientology spawn of Will Smith, meets John Travolta's abnormal son, who suddenly died without anger, and not in battle. ~ GSR\TWN ~ LINKS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/About_Last_Night... AND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Lohan ~ Talk about easy-to-get blond Bond Girls who wear their 7.2.86 born again hearts on their sleeves. Demi Moore's ABOUT LAST NIGHT prophecy was probably a follow up to her BLAME IT ON RIO prophecy, circa 1984; co-starring the magical Emma Watson.

No comments: