Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: 56

The power outage opening in THE WOMAN IN RED was the prophetic day 1290 power outage that has been going on all this week in Washington, DC. ~ There is an actual Teddy bear picture on the wall above my future Ted Pierce County protagonist in the above 1984 movie. ~ Note that Ted puckers his lips in the elevator above for my dream about Jennifer Aniston suddenly kissing me inside an elevator. ~ After we see my GOLDMEMBER bottle after the elevator ride up to Granny Grass' place, Ted says hello to a family member from Arizona. Because when Steve and Ornella Fresh relocated to Arizona, she put the box's golden $104,000,000 boner champagne bottle by Picasso right back where it belonged on her coffee table. ~ Gilda Radner, a.k.a. Alison Roth, takes a hard hit right after we see that 'SHE'S RUNNING AGAIN' in Charlotte, NC in 2012. Charlotte being a major high finance administration center for bank credit card transactions etc. second only to San Francisco, Cal. ~ My wife gives me the GSR/TWN finger come-on through her sexy car's computer WINDOWS program when it is raining like some scene in SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE. Later, Ted makes the GSR/TWN index finger sign after his gay sidekick mentions Granny Grass, [Think DD means GG.] Since my future protagonist is being chauffeured around like I AM is by my mother in my own private GG CADDY limousine in Pierce County, Washington, USA. ~ As confirmed by my gay sidekick in the 1984 movie pretending to be MJB's husband while wearing the same brown Italian leather jacket that Ms Pierson picked out for me at [San Francisco's] TROLLY SQUARE in SLC, Utah in 1978, for 400 bucks. ~ GSR/TWN ~ LINK: That is a physically transfigured Pam Anderson to my right, and a bigger than life big [boner] smile on my Angeline Lilly wife to my left, in this big teddy bear still at: http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/seth-macfarlane-ted-movie-box-office/ ~ NOTES: When Ted says goodbye forever to the harlot in REV.17, we see the endowment house temple veil behind him in the background. ~ The photographer in the above movie's night scene is Paul Nestor. The same guy who shot my sons's lamb sweaters portrait in the 1980s. ~ That is yours truly, THE KING OF THE COWBOYS, who walks by Ted in the bar when he is on the phone to Charlotte in L.A. ~ Joey shouts, "LET ME GET THAT PECKER HEAD!!" right before THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN comes out on 7.3 in 2012, co-starring Emma Stone. ~ If you let I AM fuck your sister forever, "I will cause your heart to rejoice..." like at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2682376/naomi-watts-continues-work-as-princess-diana-07/fullsize/ ~ Here is the latest REV.11 42 months development at: http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/07/sheriff-joe-set-to-release-more-obama-shockers/?cat_orig=politics

No comments: