Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"IT'S ALL TRUE" I AM ORSON WELLES, THE BORN AGAIN STAR OF A TOUCH OF EVIL, MEETS DOCTOR EVIL 4

Believe me, things are going to get so ridiculously bad in the short run that you might even see a couple of low budget SONY video feature-length movies co-directed by Quentino Tarantino and David Lynch in 35mm short run theaters next year. ~ [Think BLOOD SIMPLE's 750k budget meets George Clooney down in REV.16 Texas.] ~ "IT'S ALL TRUE" was the TWIN PEAKS prelude to BLAME IT ON RIO meets THE WOMAN IN RED on the same DVD double feature at WALL*MART's close-out bin for 5 bucks. ~ You make a movie about me, I'll make a movie about you. That will look like a remake of some lower budget black exploitation James Bond movie from the 70s. ~ You don't need 50 million dollars worth of production values to film me getting fucked and sucked by Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld on my own private 91' yacht off the island of Capri. Where IT STARTED IN NAPLES with my Donatella and Ornella Steven Fresh sisters. Featured in his last home video movie that was ever shown in all those independently owned mom and pop theaters in the late 1950s, starring "The King of Hollywood" ~ GSR/TWN ~ LINKS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_of_Evil ~ F FOR FAKE's original fake birth certificate [Think LDS temple-recommend] that was given to the born again Mormon homosexual in the Masonite temple veiled Oval Office came out in the same year of my fake French Catholic Mormon temple marriage to Laurence Pierson, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_for_Fake ~ This vintage movie poster gives you a good look at my Orson Welles physical transfiguration forerunner genius. Wearing his endowment house whites in BLAME IT ON RIO; who still needs to lose a few pounds, at: http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-32344/It_s_All_True.html ~ "LOST FOR MORE THAN 50 YEARS" means that I will look like I did after I became an adult, roughly 50 years ago. I.e. I will become 29ish looking when Lindsay Lohan et al start to look like they are around 29 years-old. ~ This Park City, Utah silver mine graveyard tombstone image tells us all that we need to know about the double-wide [Beverly Hills mansion] Gates Foundation conference on 7.11 in 925 sterling London, held on [THE WOMAN IN RED] Wednesday at the queen's sports arena convention center in the SON OF THE MASK climax, at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cameragirl/2497432990/ ~ You Jew me. I will Jew you. ~ PS Alan Cumming: When you finally get tired of cumming in the ass hole of that old ugly butt fucker that you "married" back when, I know a couple of Puerto Rico teenagers who would like to meet you. Think KILL CRIUSE meets BLAME IT ON RIO.

No comments: