Monday, July 30, 2012

WHY MY SKINNY BITCHES RULE

In BLUES BROTHERS: 2000 Aretha Franklin belts out her inspired song about paying just a little bit of tithing at the MERCEDES dealership, for rich mother fuckers who sell cars to young rich skinny hotties with nice and high tight asses and even tighter pussies, like Miley Cyrus. Because it's so obvious that her fat pig Oprah look alike figure based in Chicago wants you to respect her just as much as you would respect one of your skinnier 15 year-old wives who sucks cock just as good as Chloe Moretz or Hailee Seinfeld. ~ Therefore, Sandy needs to give me half of her money up front in cash in order that I can buy my hot skinny bitch at Bonnie Lake's STARBUCKS, who looks like some witchy extra in PRACTICAL MAGIC, a nice 4000 square foot brick house. ~ You are crazy if you think that she would ever lick my cock without some kind of a payment in return, per this sex education video of my older wives helping out my younger wives at: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qzezFODR1qggul9.mp4 ~ You let Dakota Fanning slip through your mansion's back door in the hills, and we'll call it even Steven, minus your regular tithing protection money of course. ~ You pay me my 10%, and any nigger who tries to rape you financially, politically, professionally, or personally, will have to answer to me. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: I never forget a single slight or offense, nor any harsh word spoken against me, by any person who refuses to repent. An eye for an eye, a dick for a dick. ~ Apparently Selena Gomez has a new look at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2181185/Selena-Gomez-gears-new-film-role-cutting-brunette-locks-edgier-hairstyle.html ~ Elwood's first born again gig in Justin Bieber's BLUES BROTHERS: 2000 prophecy was in Cynthiana, Kentucky, located off Rt.32, southwest of Oddville, along the Licking River. ~ Kentucky's Rt.32 runs over to Headquarters and Hooktown, just north of Sienna Miller's Millersburg, in Nicholas County; due north of Paris in Bourbon County. ~ Hence those prophetic crying eyes shots of Sienna Miller in that PUMPED UP KICKS Olympics video song about all my virgin 15ish wives, by FOSTER THE CHILDREN, shot in London. ~ In the opening sequence to BLUES BROTHERS: 2000, the Mother Mary MOTHER OF WHORES figure forces my protagonist to ignore the face that his man child sidekick is a wise guy mobster wanna be.

No comments: