Saturday, August 11, 2012

CORRESPONDING SIGNS AND WONDERS: NO.63

There were the two REV.16ish powerful shallow earthquakes of Judah and Ephraim in Iran at the same time Mr Mitt chose that sausage eater from Charlize Theron's home state of Wisconsin to be his mate. As confirmed by Michael Savage finally coming out of the closet and admitting that he is, in fact, that same older Daddy Rich car wash figure in FOOL'S GOLD who owns the same twin VOLVO yacht. Where I get to fuck both Miley Cyrus and the odd looking Kate Hudson at the same time. Just as long as all of us promise to pay our 744,000,000 in tithing that we own to the Davidian Crown of England in THE TOURIST. [You have to pay to play.] ~ Imagine the typical hysterical CNN NBC NYT screaming and wailing when Mr Ryan dumps all those Democrat Party HEBREW brand hot dog rats into his meat grinder. ~ Talk about California, Nevada, and Utah's 42 months latitude line prophecy that runs over to New York State in REV.11-13. The guy looks kind of 42ish to me. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Don Juan's black mask is the same one that his White Horse Prophecy sidekick wears in his upcoming sidekick movie based on my many Alone Ranger posts, starting back in 1995. ~ My mother looks like Sandra Bullock in my DON JUAN DeMARCO Queens, NY prophecy. Who was forced to take over her father's STARBUCKS coffee plantation after her mother died in Washington, DC, Virginia. Hence the movie's opera singer themes. The huge masked "SPAIN" billboard in the above movie's first act was a prophetic time frame about Kobe [Japan earthquake] playing Big Foot ball against Don Juan's Spanish players for the gold on 8.12 in London's O2 arena. Which are the same black giants mentioned in THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE. Since Kenny Kemp et al in SLC, Utah are just too old and gay to even Twitter about these days. ~ I found out at the end of the London Olympics that Saoirse Una Ronan is my 4th teenager wife in my two pairs of teen wives dream. That were promised unto me by Granny Grass if I would clean up my captain's cabin bedroom down below the deck. You can google her if you don't believe me. ~ The Johnny Depp movie poster for DON JUAN DeMARCO features him posing as my Orson Welles forerunner on the movie poster for IT'S ALL TRUE. You can google that too, bitch. ~ That is Howard Stern standing in the NYC crowd below, after my half Italian Jew Spanish sidekick says, "Oh well, now I must die."

No comments: