Saturday, August 25, 2012

DECISIONS... DECISIONS...

http://www.classicyachtbrokerage.co.uk/index.php?page=boats-for-sale ~ Do I buy the above kinky Danish princess fuck boat in KING RALF, named after 'Anna' or do I opt for something a bit more grandiose? It's a rather dicey decision because the new King of England, named King David, is not supposed to behave like some over-the-top billionaire who thinks that he is better than my humble STARBUCKS barista subjects. ~ On the other hand, I need to outfit myself with the kind of sexy FOR YOUR EYES ONLY gear that will get their attention. ~ After all, even the most tight-ass minimum wage babe above would never suck on my cock in a million years; if she was not invited to go on vacation with me on my restored million dollar boat in the listings above. ~ Plus, she gets to buy whatever she wants at Liz' beachware boutique in London before we set sail. ~ I'm guessing that the minimum wage for a 20-something blow job for a man of my age is around 100k per hour. Plus tips. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Don't be ridiculous, of course Scarlett et al will get paid in the amount due above in the form of some kind of Woody Allen indie film movie role. Probably produced and financed by a Drew Barrymore or a Sandra Bullock. Directed by a Jennifer Aniston or a Ms Coppola, for all I know.

No comments: