Friday, August 24, 2012

FREE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE

Now that it has been proven beyond a doubt by Arizona's TRUE GRIT mormon sheriff that the government in Washington, DC is not legitimate; all we swingers get to do whatever we want with all of our "underaged" wives. ~ You lie about my hot as hell sexy bitch Lindsay Lohan. I get to fuck Hailee Steinfeld and Chloe Moretz at the same time while LL watches us on my 91' IN LIKE FLINT yacht off the coast of Greece. And you get to die and go to hell just thinking and obsessing about it. ~ Having sex on my full sail boat with two sixteen year-olds at the same time is nice. Having sex with my older wives Lindsay Lohan and Scarlett Johansson at the same time is twice as nice. Today's women in their 20s are like the women in their late 30s in the 1950s and 1960s. Before all those New Deal Democrat Party liberals thought that democratic fascism was the new 'do your own thing man' religion for the masses. ~ GSR/TWN. ~ NOTE: After logging the above post, Granny Grass suddenly invited me out for double decker tacos at TACO BELL. Then we went over to GOODWILL where I found a used DVD movie about Kevin Costner fucking a couple hotties half his age, called THE UPSIDE OF ANGER.

No comments: