Thursday, August 9, 2012

I AM THE SHARP TONGUE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IN REVELATION 19 WHO IS GOING TO TEACH MILEY CYRUS HOW TO DIVE

Heads up. I AM about to watch Johnny Depp's 1995 prophecy entitled DON JUAN for the first time ever; co-starring the star of the LAST TANGO IN PARIS. Because last night I watched THE TOURIST prophecy about Angelina Jolie falling in love with two men who are the same man. ~ Per my famous dream about fucking her and Hilary Swank at the same time. Since the 2010 movie filmed in Venezia ends with me and her on my 35' SAILOR DOG yacht headed out to the Greek Islands of Jennifer Aniston and Chloe Moretz et al. As in my FOR YOUR EYES ONLY James Bond Timothy Dalton movie sequel. ~ These are the 7 kids that Ms Jolie has in New Orleans, that BB KING sings about in the New Orleans battle of the bands finale in BLUES BROTHERS: 2000. ~ Every time I grow a goatee, Brad Pitt grows a goatee. Every time I let my hair grow out as long as Johnny Depp's hair in THE TOURIST, etc. Brad Pitt grows his hair out just as long. Talk about A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT in Montana, directed by Sundance's Robert Redford. ~ The first trout that I ever caught on a fly was at Jade Lake in the Necklace Valley. Using a McLeod 'Montana Buck Hair' while standing on top of a symbolic Jacob's Stone at the highland lake's crystal clear inlet creek. At the end of an excruciating 9 mile hike, carrying a 40 lb TRAPPER NELSON backpack load. ~ Sadly, I never hear from him anymore. Ever since the Lord told me in a very vivid dream that "...Ken has gone away to college in Ireland." ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: My REV.19 year-old wife in FOOL'S GOLD comes to my rescue in 2012 because she doesn't need the money. When you have her kind of fuck-you money, you can do whoever you want.

No comments: