Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I LIKE TO WATCH OLD MOVIES ON TV IN WOODY ALLEN FILMS

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scarlett-johansson-boyfriend-nate-naylor-enjoy-romantic-paris-getaway-2012208 ~ Looks like one of my SAILOR DOG yacht wives has another hot missionary position boyfriend. ~ I do hope and pray that the good looking guy finally comes around like I do in LAST TANGO IN PARIS. I'm not just in this for myself you know. Per the prophetic look alike Marlon Brando picture that featured my ex-wife Laurence Pierson fucking Steven Hughes in an upstairs apartment. ~ Hey, whatever it takes to get the job done. ~ One never wishes to see anyone suffer more than is necessary; life is hard enough as it is. ~ It's not my job to fuck people in the ass. That's why we have Jesus. Who I dreamed was basically fucking Mel Gibson in the butt on some private Catholic school prison bus the other night; while I AM held him in a I LOVE YOU PHILLIP MORRIS headlock position. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Note that British PHILIP MORRIS fag below Scarlette's left index finger ring. ~ She knows who will be buttering up her pussy when it's all said and done. Since it's so obvious now that the D&C 86 son of perdition is running the Catholic Church, the Mormon church, the Church of England, and the "church" in Dallas, Texas; and even the Jewish liberal news media's "synagog of Satan" in REVELATION 666. ~ Jimmy has a decent chance of beating Jay and David at 11:35 pm PST because the younger guy from Las Vegas is less shady. ~ The most remarkable thing about all the new anal sex position pix confirmations of Prince Harry in DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, 2012, is how much he resembles Steven Fresh; circa 1976, BYU Provo, Utah. ~ In confirmation of that prophetic scene in KING RALPH, Las Vegas, where yours truly confronts all the royal palace kiss ass butt fuckers in London; next to a pool table. ~ [My royal Scandinavian princess forerunner to Renee Zellwegger in KING RALPH likes to be watched; a.k.a. MS JONES' DIARY III upcoming three-way sequel.] ~ At the end of the 1991 KING RALPH prophecy, yours truly shows up at Sienna Miller's clothing boutique to take care of his three wives who have been getting the royal shaft from Prince Charles' homosexual infested Church of England. ~ When I become the King of England, I will protect the faith from all of those filthy sodomites in DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, circa 1971 meets 2012.

No comments: