Sunday, August 12, 2012

MY ITALIAN ACCENT

Though I am completely indifferent in Italian, people still tell me that I speak the tongue of the angels with a strangely beautiful Germanic Scandinavian accent. [Think Mr VOLVO in Charlize Theron's PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA remake of THE ITALIAN JOB.] ~ Since just to pass the time last night, I watched George Clooney's THE AMERICAN prophecy about my northern Italian sidekick who likes to govern by FIAT. And who sports some kind of a USA military sword tattoo of the new and improved 666 military of Sodom and Egypt on his right shoulder. While he loves to fuck his Irish catholic Shenae Grimes look alike whore with big tits. ~ One may recall that Jesus has told his prophets among the lost tribes of Israel in D&C 133 that they are going to be shocked by the new leaders of the Mormon church. ~ Not since MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO meets KILL CRUISE meets NAPOLEON DYNAMITE have I ever seen a more haunting movie on a personal level. ~ Just for starters, watch the 2010 movie where George Clooney is killing everyone off and nobody in the small 7-hills town is anywhere to be seen. ~ They have not made these kind of personal movies on a full size budget since at least the mid 70s. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: All my hot bitches in THE AMERICAN call me 'Mr Farfala' for the butterfly man of Alcatraz in THE BIRD MAN OF ALCATRAZ remake meets BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR remake starring Ashley Greene. [Don't fret darling, we'll be paying you your full rate, plus the customary generous increase per film gig. Just as long as you put out when the camera starts rolling.] ~ Michael Savage's twin VOLVO cabin cruiser yacht that is tied up in Marin County, Cali was the inspiration behind the "TWIN..." finance company credit that so oddly appears above the finale credits of THE AMERICAN. ~ Hey dude, I AM is offering my wife from Wisconsin, and her girlfriend too, in THE ASTRONAUT'S WIFE prophecy, if that is what it will take to revive you like my masked hero does in DON JUAN DeMARCO.

No comments: