Friday, August 10, 2012

THE MANY WIVES OF DON JUAN DEMARCO, CIRCA 1994

They shot my own private Idaho movie called DON JUAN DeMARCO right as I introduced my GSR/TWN newsletter in SLC, Utah in the summer of 1994. Wherein I suddenly appear out of the blue as the devoted loyal husband of Cameron Diaz and Annalynne McCord. And I could never cheat on both of them, even if I wanted to, because even the King of England is bound by the same laws as his subjects. "I the Lord am bound when you do what I say... Otherwise. You have no promise." ~ Therefore in the movie, Don Juan returns to the same beach where all of his VICTORIA'S SECRET models shot all their SPORTS ILLUSTRATED swim suit pictorials. ~ Hence, Don Juan tells his fat middle-aged psychiatrist in the ONE FLEW OVER THE COOCO'S NEST sequel that he is going to need the blood transfusions of the physical transfiguration if he ever wants to look like that handsome [A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE] dude in his future iPAD picture frames, yet again. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: My masked sidekick authority figure who sets my future masked figure free in DON JUAN DeMARCO is a masked black Barack Obama figure. Even though it so upsets all the Jew doctors at the 666 statism camp that resembles the re-education institutions of the first 1930s beast in REV.13. Where some 6,666,666 Jews were exterminated because they voted for MARK 13:14's homosexual abomination of desolation in DANIEL. ~ Therefore all the LOST island wife scenes in DON JUAN DeMARCO were filmed in Obama's Hawaii Islands. Where my masked one would be born again in BLUES BROTHERS: 2000, after he was born in Kenya, Africa. At least that is what his royal Queens, NY grandmother claimed in that recorded phone call in the 1994-1995 movie. Wherein she stated quite clearly that the baby Obama "...passed through my hands" in the third world hospital where he was born on 8.4 in 1961. If we are to believe those genuine Hawaii state replacement birth records that the officials there claim to have on file. ~ That is a painting of Diamond Head, Hawaii in Jack's office, hanging next to Barack Obama's golden Olympics medal mask. In confirmation of the string of Olympic medals on Don Juan DeMarco's vest costume. When Don Juan picks up his REV.19 sword, we see the White Horse Prophecy. The black big foot nurse named Rocko eventually moved to Spain, just like my black exploitation 70s movies sidekick David Broadnax did before he died. DON JUAN DeMARCO's Woodhaven state hospital setting was confirmed around 1994 by my black Obama look alike sidekick Dennis Wood, who was fucking that hot black trim and fit nurse in Venice, Cali. While yours truly was wearing out my welcome drinking all of his MILLER beers on his sofa and watching TV.

No comments: